Below you can download the results of many photometric tests including the testing of each strip. Using a goniophotometer, the LED strip is turned on and the data recorded is able to show us the strip's lumen output, efficacy, LUX diagrams, CCT, CRI, and more.
- Lumen output - brightness, as perceived by the human eye
- Power consumption / watts consumed
- Efficiency - Number of lumens per watt of electricity
- Luminous Intensity Distribution Diagrams - What angles are the emitted beams of light?
- CRI Color Rendering Index - How similar the light output is to the sun in rendering colors?
|2835 60LED 12V 3000K.pdf||2835 60LED 12V 4000K.pdf||2835 60LED 12V 6000K.pdf|
|2835 120LED 12V 3000K.pdf||2835 120LED 12V 4000K.pdf||2835 120LED 12V 6000K.pdf|
|COB 480LED 12V 3000K 4MM 5W.pdf||COB 480LED 12V 4000K 4MM 5W.pdf||COB 480LED 12V 6000K 4MM 5W.pdf|
|COB 480LED 12V 3000K 8MM 10W.pdf||COB 480LED 12V 4000K 8MM 10W.pdf||COB 480LED 12V 6000K 8MM 10W.pdf|
|COB 480LED 24V 3000K 10MM 15W.pdf||COB 480LED 24V 4000K 10MM 15W.pdf||COB 480LED 12V 6000K 8MM 10W.pdf|